Thursday, July 20, 2006

S.O.S. | Save Our Segway


I just found out from a dear friend that Colorado is not a Segway friendly state. There is pending legislation to ban the offending motor vehicles from the sidewalks. I need my Segway. How can I be expected to walk from my car to my office everyday? That's almost two whole blocks each way! By the time I reach the office I'm nearly out of breath, with spots floating in front of my eyes. Without my Segway, I'd just be a puddle of sweat on the sidewalk that some poor shmo whould have to mop up. We must stop this madness! I will not be told I have to walk, when clearly walking is highly overrated. And tiring. It makes me tired just thinking about it. I must (pant pant) take a rest (pant pant).

Love the Segway? Read about my adventures with Pearl HERE.

0 comments: